Fall 2020 Virtual Art Walk
As we are getting used to the new normal, our Virtual Summer Art Walk was a success. We are preparing a new line up of brilliant artists in with our local favorite tasting rooms here in Woodinville for the Fall Art Walk, in person or virtually.
Enjoy your favorite beverage while supporting local businesses and artists. As we become accustomed to responsible social distancing, you can enjoy a drink while viewing some fantastic pieces or viewing the virtual artwalk online.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the Virtual Fall Art Walk from September 4th through November 2020, with beautifully displayed pieces from passionate and talented artists from the comfort of your home. Take advantage of this unique display to measure wall space in your home or home office for that piece of art that speaks to you!
Participating venues offer curbside pickup of wines, brews, coffees, teas and artworks!
Spread the word and show your patronage to local businesses and artists by posting and tagging your favorite pictures with the hashtag #WoodinvilleArtWalk on Facebook and Instagram.
Our fall artists and local business line up are:
- Hopheads Taproom – artist Nicole Monahan, painter
- Locust Cider and Brewing – artist Lisa Kaplan, scratchboard and oil
- Gard Vintners – artist Gigi Gelfan, painter
- Beaumont Cellars – artist Doug Plut, watercolor
- Zerba Cellars – artist Gary Greene, colored pencil
- Patterson Cellars – artist Jyl Blackwell, digital art
- Forgeron Cellars – artist Brooke Borcherding, contemporary
- Sol Stone Winery – artist Sandi McGuire, watercolor
- Bobae Coffee and Tea – artist Rohini Mathur, oil
- Goose Ridge Winery – artist Lois Haskell, painter
Artwork will be up until the end of November and available for purchase.
If you are a local Woodinville business and would be interested in participating in our December Art Walk, please email us at email@example.com.