Spring 2021 Virtual Art Walk
Enjoy your favorite beverage while supporting local businesses and artists. As we become accustomed to responsible social distancing, you can enjoy a drink while viewing some fantastic pieces or viewing the virtual artwalk online.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the Virtual Spring Art Walk from March 5th to June 4th, with beautifully displayed pieces from passionate and talented artists from the comfort of your home. Take advantage of this unique display to measure wall space in your home or home office for that piece of art that speaks to you!
Participating venues offer curbside pickup of wines, brews, coffees, teas and artworks!
Spread the word and show your patronage to local businesses and artists by posting and tagging your favorite pictures with the hashtag #WoodinvilleArtWalk on Facebook and Instagram.
Our Spring artists and local business line up are:
- Woodin Creek Lounge – artist Jyl Blackwell, digital
- Lifted Taco – artist Michele Marquardt, fused glass
- Hopheads Taproom – artist Jean Burnett, digital photography
- Bobae Coffee and Tea – artist Rohini Mathur, oil
- Patterson Cellars – artist Joy Hagen, encaustic
- Forgeron Cellars – artist Sandi McGuire, watercolor
- Locust Cider and Brewing – artist Charmi Shah, abstract
- Sol Stone Winery – artist Tara Jennings, abstract
- Gard Vintners – artist Lisa Kaplan, traditional
- Zerba Cellars – artist Doug Plut, watercolor
- Beaumont Cellars – artist Teresa White, mosaics
Artwork will be up until June and available for purchase.
If you are a local Woodinville business and would be interested in participating in our Art Walks, please email us at email@example.com.