Winter 2020 Virtual Art Walk
Enjoy your favorite beverage while supporting local businesses and artists. As we become accustomed to responsible social distancing, you can enjoy a drink while viewing some fantastic pieces or viewing the virtual artwalk online.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the Virtual Winter Art Walk from December 4th through March 2021, with beautifully displayed pieces from passionate and talented artists from the comfort of your home. Take advantage of this unique display to measure wall space in your home or home office for that piece of art that speaks to you!
Participating venues offer curbside pickup of wines, brews, coffees, teas and artworks!
Spread the word and show your patronage to local businesses and artists by posting and tagging your favorite pictures with the hashtag #WoodinvilleArtWalk on Facebook and Instagram.
Our fall artists and local business line up are:
- Hopheads Taproom – artist Joy Hagen, encaustic
- Locust Cider and Brewing – artist Michele Marquardt, glass
- Gard Vintners – artist Doug Plut, watercolor
- Beaumont Cellars – artist Terri Gordon, painter
- Zerba Cellars – artist Nicole Monahan, painter
- Patterson Cellars – artist Brooke Borcherding, contemporary
- Forgeron Cellars – artist Sonya Lang, photography
- Sol Stone Winery – artist Teresa White, mosaic
- Bobae Coffee and Tea – artist Susan Straub-Martin, digital collage (Virtual only)
- Goose Ridge Winery – artist Lois Haskell, painter
Artwork will be up until the end of March and available for purchase.
If you are a local Woodinville business and would be interested in participating in our Art Walks, please email us at email@example.com.